Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bobby Chiu - Week 1




The same here, I could not resist to try out that week his technique of visualizing through darkness. Because a year back I left unfinished some light beings concepts, unsatisfied with my technique. I started Photoshop a year back. I almost lost hope to finish those black and white concepts when here came the life saving Bobby's lesson 1! And very easy in 2 days during the lesson I did a new one from linework to final finish. It is too dark, but at least I could visualize it so much easier and faster! The character in the center is after the lesson, the 2 at the sides are before it.

I also ned to say I really like what you guys do at the caricature class! Very curious to see more.

Alex

3 comments:

Jeff White said...

Nice work on the bodybuilder. Good form and smoothness... all that's needed now are some highlights from a single lightsource to "pop" him out more! You'll have a lot of fun in that class!!!

fatjester said...

I really like how the aliens are coming - it looks like you're picking up a lot with each one!

Alex Constantin "John Marimoto" said...

Thanks:)